Thanks for quick answers. I think I got past the error now.
In order to get past it I created another user with admin role and a quota
different from unlimited.

>> Bob MacCallum wrote:
>  > I had this problem too, but had not yet got round to figuring out the
>  > solution.
>
> > Dominic Oyeniran writes:
> It is very helpful to read the README.TXT file on the BasePlugins
> download page before using the tab2mage importer plugin to avoid any
> issues /problems.

I did read the README file as most people would. Nevertheless I got
problems.

> The direct link to the file as stated in the last email is :
> http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/browser/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/Tab2MageImp
> orter/README.txt.

And it is also linked from
http://lev.thep.lu.se/trac/baseplugins/wiki/uk.ac.ebi.Tab2MageImporter
But the readme file is not very precise about this problem, it "advices" me
not to use root. I disregarded that advice :(. If it will only run as a
non-root user with a limited quota, that should be stated as an imperative.

You could also add something under the "Limitations and Known Issues"
section.

Anyways, I got past that problem now but ran into another one.
"Error: IMPORT FAILS: The tab2mage file supplied is not compliant with the
tab2mage specification"
I use the genepix example zip file. If this is another known issue please
let me know, if not I will look more into it in detail tomorrow and let you
know if I am stuck.

Best Regards
Vegard.