We installed and used BASE 1.2.16 a few years ago and now want to
migrate the data to BASE 2.3.2 on another machine. The migration script
we found on the web did not work.  After looking around it appears I am
to upgrade first to version 1.2.20 or 21, but we cannot find any such
version at SourceForge.  Where can I find this version?

Thanks

Bill