Hi there

Could I trouble someone to give me a very brief walk-through as to how
BASE1PluginExecutor should be configured?

I want to use the MGH plugins described here:
http://pga.mgh.harvard.edu/Parabiosys/resources/software_tools/base_plugins.php

I've downloaded and copied the perl scripts into
<base-dir>/www/plugins/molbio.mgh.harvard.edu-dpark/

But how do I hook up the perl scripts and the supplied definition files
into BASE 2.5.0 ?

Here is an example definition file:

BASEfile
section plugin
uniqueName      molbio.mgh.harvard.edu/dpark/limitint
versionNumber   1.1.1
name    MGH: limit intensity
descr   Enforces a minimum value for spot intensities.  Replaces all
intensities below the min value specified below with that min value.
Implemented in Perl by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
execName        molbio.mgh.harvard.edu/dpark/basefile-general.pl
usedColumns     position\treporter\treporterId
usedFields      _allIntensities
geneAverages    0
serialFormat    0
url
minChannels     1
maxChannels     0
leaveStdin      0
leaveStdout     0
columns position        valueType       name    commonName      options
defaultValue    enumOptions     removed
%
1       h       plugin                  limitint                0
2       f       minval  min value       4       50              0

I presume I need to point BASE1PluginExecutor at this file somehow?

Alternatively, are there any other plugins which will perform Fold Ratio
and p-value tests?

Many thanks for your tiem!

Nick.