Nicklas Nordborg ha scritto:
> michael watson (IAH-C) wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Lets assume I have a huge load of array data I want to import into BASE.
>> Is this possible?  Having read the docs, I see there are some "import
>> plugins" but it doesn't say which kind they are.
>>
>> Can someone tell me which import plugins are available, in whichever
>> version of BASE?
>>

> The list of plug-ins shipped with the core are in the docs:
> http://base.thep.lu.se/chrome/site/latest/html/appendix/appendix.coreplugins.html
>
> Other plug-ins that we know about are listed on the BASE plug-ins site:
> http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/
>
> /Nicklas

Good Morning All,

I have a lot of Affymetrix array data that I would like to analyze together.
The zip that contains these files is very big and I can't upload it to
BASE to use Batch Data Importer to import it into my experiment.
It would  be beautiful if were possible to add to an experiment raw
bioassays that uses the same Array Design used by existing raw bioassays.
Are there any plans to implement such a feature?

Thanks,

Ilenia