> I noticed that the header in my bead level data is different than what
 > the README indicates, namely it is
 >
 > Code,Grn,GrnX,GrnY

I have no idea what kind of files you have but if they don't start with
'Illumicode,N,Mean GRN,Dev GRN' the Illumina plug-ins will not work.
This is very hardcoded into the import plug-ins and into most of the
other plug-ins in the Illumina plug-ins package.

 > I don't know why line 101, as it does not matter what it is on that
 > line

The reason that the importer complains about line 101 is that by default
  it will try to find the data header on the first 100 lines before
giving up. There is no option to change the number of lines since the
header should really be on the first line.

/Nicklas