Hi Klemens,

When using the batch importers you must create the names for all items yourself. We use a spreadsheet that follows the naming convention adopted in BASE.

See the attached file that we use at our facility.

Cheers,

Jari

Klemens Vierlinger wrote:
Hi everyone,
I quite like the way BASE names items by default when I enter the them by hand, i.e. sample1.e1.l2. However, I dont seem to be able to reproduce this nameing when I use the batch importers. Am I doing something wrong?
Best
Klemens