Hi,

This question was asked the other day on the BASE user mailing list
(http://www.mail-archive.com/basedb-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01954.html)
and Nicklas responded to it.

The problem is that user qouta is too low. Your BASE administrator must
increase the quota or you must delete data to make room for other data.
Remember deleting data will only move data to the trash and you must
empty the trash before resources are released.

How to change quota is described in the BASE manual available at
http://base.thep.lu.se

Please use the mailing list for support questions. More people may be
able to help.

Cheers,

Jari