Hi Rainer,

I’m sorry there is no public documentation on our low-level API. Did
you have a look at the JavaDoc of our source code?

This is e.g. how you may request the value of an attribute:

  ANode node = ...
  byte[] value = node.attribute(new QNm("name"));
  System.out.println(Token.string(value));

This is how you can iterate through all attributes:

  for(final ANode att : node.attributes()) {
  }

Hope this helps,
Christian