Yes, sorry I should have specified the criteria. I have a list of a subset
of the documents in the database that need to be opened (I can store this
list in any form necessary), but I am experiencing performance problems
since I need to iterate over the list in order to filter or choose which
documents to open.

Thanks,

Jeremy