Fresh installation of win 8.1
Fresh BaseX 8.2 installed from .exe file
Launched basexhttp.bat
Opened http://localhost:8984/

HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /. Reason:

    No function found that matches the request.

Because .basex configuration file contains
WEBPATH = C:\Users\user\BaseXWeb

but this folder contains only WEB-INF folder instead expected "C:\Program
Files (x86)\BaseX\webapp\"

--
s0rr0w