Hi Christian,

Thanks for the hint. Here is a new link to the file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw303eobkYo6a2kxVUExVlFQZ3M/view?usp=sharing.
Hope it works now.
Here some further input:
I want to integrate a vcard to xcard converter into basex. You can find some
java code on github, which is doing that:
https://github.com/mangstadt/ez-vcard. So what have done is create a xar
archive, which contains the java code and a xquery file which wraps the java
code. In version 7 of basex it works well if I declare the namespace and use
it. But in version 8.2.1 I get some problems.
Here is the code of xquery wrapper file:

module namespace vcard="http://mycompany.de/util/vcards";;

declare namespace ezv="java:ezvcard.Ezvcard";
declare namespace pcts="java:ezvcard.Ezvcard$ParserChainTextString"; (: THIS
CANNOT BE FOUND :)
declare namespace pcxs="java:ezvcard.Ezvcard$ParserChainXmlString";
declare namespace wcx="java:ezvcard.Ezvcard$WriterChainXml";
declare namespace xcd="java:ezvcard.io.xml.XCardDocument";
declare namespace jvcard="java:ezvcard.VCard";
declare namespace vcv="java:ezvcard.VCardVersion";
declare namespace vc="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:vcard-4.0";

declare function vcard:vCards2xCards($vCards as xs:string) as element(vc:vcards)
{
  parse-xml(jvcard:writeXml(pcts:first(ezv:parse($vCards))))/*
};

The error is: java:ezvcard.Ezvcard$ParserChainTextString cannot be found. It
seams that basex in the newer version cannot access inner java classes.
Does anyone have an idea, why basex doesn't find it?

Thanks and cheers
Florian