Hi Florian,

Sorry again for not providing you with an in-depth solution, but your
code was not as self-contained as I was hoping, and it would take me
some more time to find out why it was originally working in a previous
version of BaseX. However, I checked your wrapper.xq file inside the
archive, and I would recommend you to do the actual work in an extra
Java function and limit the wrapper code to a single call of that
function.

Maybe this helps?
Christian