I see the processor working like crazy (100%) but it doesn't affect the GUI
accepting characters from the keyboard. Good job.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Christian Grün [mailto:christian.gr...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 1 april 2016 15:47
Aan: Rob Stapper
CC: BaseX
Onderwerp: Re: [basex-talk] slow GUI-editor when using package-manager eXPath

Hi Rob,

I think I’ve found a solution that does justice to both older and newer
systems: query parsing will now be generally delayed for some ms), and only one
query parsing process will be active at the same time (before, every key click
triggered an extra thread).

Even if you have switched to another mechanism now, could you give it a try [1]?

Looking forward to your feedback,
Christian

[1] http://files.basex.org/releases/latest