Hi Christian,

This morning wanted to get to the bottom of this but found that with
the latest snapshot (23/4) it is fixed (can still repro with 8.4.3 and
older snapshots like the 22/4 snapshot).

Unless you think it's worthwhile to try and get a minimal reproducible
case for 8.4.3 I can try but as far as this issue goes it seems to be
gone now.

Thanks,
--Marc

--