Hi Marco,

We already spent too much time in the HTTP-Client 2 Specification
(given its limited scope and complexity), so is definitely something
that we should finalize and realize. My current plan is to align this
with the switch to Java 11, which comes with much better built-in
support for HTTP requests. As you already guessed, it would be
something that would remain in the EXPath scope.

Regarding YAML, there was not much feedback on Slack when I mentioned
it. And after I had browsed through the full specification, I decided
there may be better things to do in my free time. Maybe it’ll be
better to watch out for existing libraries and get them plugged into
BaseX.

Cheers,
Christian