Quoting Geo Mealer (g...@snarksoft.com):

> Thanks for letting me/him know (I'll pass it on).
>
> Best I can tell, it's spoofed from greece just using his return addy, but
> not a great way to get your name spread around the SMOF lists. :)

Confirmed -- and I've sent Geo, CCed to Michael, a comprehensive header
analysis of where it came from.  (All connection with Michael and his
ISP is SMTP forgery.)

Anyone who wants to see the technical analysis, see:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2015-November/008205.html

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.