Ken,

Thank you for starting this work. Sorry couldn't make last night's meeting -
everyone has a cold at my house. As someone who is very familiar with Cafe
Stritch and Patxi's in Campbell - neither of those will work for our meetings.
They do not have separate meeting rooms and Patxi's is expensive.  The Campbell
Brewing Company no longer has the upstairs area it had as Sonoma and so will
also not work for the group.

Best to concentrate on the places that might work.
Thanks, Debbie Bretschneider

Sent from my iPad