Hello, BASFAns!
The code of conduct committee is continuing to investigate harassment and
safety issues for BASFA.  We've reported once at a regular BASFA meeting,
received helpful feedback, and we'll report again at the meeting on this
upcoming Monday (June 27).
To this email I'm attaching the latest versions of  documents generated from
this process: (1) a Statement on Harassment and Safety, (2) Procedures for
Responding to Harassment and/or Safety Issues, and (3) a List of Revisions
people requested or suggested during our first committee report on June 13.
Hopefully, I've addressed as much as possible regarding revisions.  I'm sharing
with BASFAns at large per the suggestion of a couple of you, and to give you at
least a little time to gather thoughts before the meeting.
This remains very much a work in progress, so we welcome all feedback, whether
given in person this Monday evening or via email. You can email your comments
to me at ceserf...@yahoo.com.
In Friendship,Chuck SerfaceChair, Code of Conduct Committee