Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp, Sergeant at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the Black Bear Diner

Began at 8pm - with sub-par pies
29 people attended

we established a party jar

The minutes of meeting 1395 were accepted as 'multi-tasking done well'

The Treasurer reported that at meeting 1395 we took in $5.50 in the regular
jar and no party jar, then at meeting 1394 we took in $0.55 in the regular
jar and $5.00 in the party jar

The Vice President reported that he is happily eating his dinner

The President warned that he & the secretary won't be at meeting 1397 & we
said 'hi' to Lauren & Michael, visiting us for the first time & who are on
our Facebook page

The Party Committee reports the next BASFA party will be at Baycon,
Saturday

Announcements:
John O announced that he will host the Worldcon in SJ party on Friday at
Baycon

Gerry announced that a copy of his new book is on the auction table

Dave G announced that Worldcon 75 begins in 100 days

[evil] Kevin announced that he has 106 days & is currently looking for
heads of Marketing & Operations for Worldcon 76, so that he can focus on
other matters he needs to get done

Reviews:
I reviewed our trip to Reno as I recommend the Peppermill, they have decent
restaurants, nice rooms at $80 a night [weekdays] & much more economical to
visit than anywhere around her when we have to be out of the house for 3
days; Trey followed that the spa there is lovely & very pleasant; Adrienne
said that she would be there this weekend and it's her 3rd trip to the spa

[evil] Kevin reviewed reading the 'Expanse' series as he liked it enough to
buy books 3 thru 6 & recommends them - they remind him of Cherryh's
Merchanter series

John O reviewed running the Worldcon 76 fan table at Silicon Valley Comic
Con as it was set way off and away, but still had good foot traffic & Chris
O thought it was much better handled than last year & John O then reviewed
the new season of Dr Who as very good

Dave C reviewed 'Colossal' as being odd & fun & worth seeing

Gerry reviewed the Space X rocket launch and landing as there was really
good pictorial coverage

Gayle reviewed the SF Ballet's production of 'Cinderella' as very well
done, with wonderful puppeting

Michael reviewed Adrienne's cupcakes as they tasted amazing & the orange
ones were also wonderful

We did auctions

We adjourned at 9:38 pm

And the rumor of the week was 'Time travelling minutes'