The last time WorldCon was in SJ, I was LIVING there, and I was too broke to go.

I'd just made my first sale to Jim Baen, and it was, as it turned out, the last
chance I'd have to meet him.

Now I'm to hellandgone in Sacramento, but I've got disability money coming in--
and my roomie's health expenses have eaten it up, and I am stony broke and
can't afford to go.

I do NOT expect anybody to pony up the thousand dollars or so it'd cost me to
go this year. I'm venting, is all.

Matthew Joseph Harrington

PS - I am not ruling out miracles, so if anybody runs into an angel my PayPal
account is shandali...@earthlink.net. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PUT
YOURSELF OUT. I AM NOT KIDDING HERE. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE SPENDING THEIR BOOK
MONEY ON ME. (Except one volume at a time.) -MJH

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JBMDKCI

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2PY540

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0765368897