Trey Haddad, President
Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp, Sergeant at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the Black Bear Diner, Milpitas

Called to order at 8 pm with SCA talk
18 people attended

The minutes of meeting 1419 were accepted as 'we're going to be on time
this week'

there was no Treasurer or report

the VP had nothing fannish to report

the President had nothing fannish to report

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Candy announced that Campbellcon is this weekend at the Campbell Community
Center

JC announced that it's Dara and Dravin's 1st year anniversary today

Adrienne announced that Bay Area Ghost Hunters will do a Ghost Walk tour of
Union Square in San Francisco this Saturday at 6:30 pm

Dave C asked a question

REVIEWS:
Yochanon reviewed 'Timebound' by Rysa Walker as he enjoyed it

Vikos reviewed 'Making Contact' by Sarah Scoles as a fantastic book &
recommended

Mo reviewed being halfway thru 'The Alchemist's Daughter' as she's enjoying
the book  & it's 'empty calories, but fun'

Adrienne reviewed Convolution as a nice little con - Bay Area Ghost Hunters
had a presence there, the Burlingame Hyatt was a big improvement; Mo
followed, saying that she was impressed by the hotel's attention to detail

JC reviewed the House of Mouse as he enjoyed the Hallowe'en festivities,
the decorations were fantastic & they stayed at the Fairfield Marriott &
thought it was a good hotel

there were auctions

Adjourned 8:49

And the rumor of the week = 'California's new flavor is 'extra smoky' '