Hi!

Using Basket 1.80 I have found two problems:

I cannot drag a note from one basket to another anymore. I just get a "no
parking" sign when I drag a note over a basket name in the basket list.

And if I cut a note and then insert it elsewhere its contents are lost and
Basket inserts an empty note.

Are these two known? Otherwise I can report them. I think its important to
fix them before 2.0 as dragging notes is a quite usual usecase.

Ciao,