Hi Martin,

Both bugs are known.  The second bug has been fixed in my latest git repository
and will be in the 2.0 release.  The first bug (drag-n-drop) is more difficult
solve.  I've been working on it some this week, but it's stubborn.  It turns
out that I may need to completely redesign the BasketListView class to allow
make dropping work correctly.

Robert