Dear Roberts,

Thanks for your reply and thank you for the information :)
If I understood right, the active repository is on gitorious not github. If
so, please update http://basket.kde.org/contribute.php

I think the "Search" feature is essential (at least for me); therefore, I am
volunteering to contribute as much as possible :)
For the moment I am reading about the Nepomuk thing to get ready for coding.
Is there any Nepomuk integration planning, guide lines or conventions in
BasKet?

Cheers,

Amir