Hi,

While I was on the basket website the other day I noticed that the "Bugs"
link is broken, I'm assuming that bugs.kde.org is the new bug tracker? While
I was looking through it I fixed a couple of small items, and I took some
notes on some of the other bugs. Especially that some of the items could be
marked as fixed, or done. What would you like me to do with the notes?

I've requested a merge of the small items:
Fixed Bug #229956 - removing a basket shows it as a child of itself
Fixed Bug #233881 - installer script uses sudo when installing to home
directory
and minor code cleanup for cross references.

Thanks for your time,
Brian