Hi

I was reading the source code in order to get familiar with its structure
and find out how should I start implementing Nepomuk integration. I found
out that NoteEditor::autoSave and BasketView::save are using
BasketView::saveToFile; and BasketView::saveToFile itself uses
BasketView::safelySaveToFile for the actual work. Am I right?
I would like to know you opinion about where the code for insertion of
metadata into Nepomuk should be added:
   1. Inside BasketView::saveToFile or BasketView::save
   2. In another separate function: something like
BasketView::updateNepomukMetadata which would be called after every
BasketView::save or BasketView::saveToFile

Thanks

Amir