Hi Amir,

I think the idea of Nepomuk integration is very exciting, I don't really
have any experience with it, but if you'd like another pair of hands I'd be
happy to help! :)

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Amir Pakdel <pak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I found the following line in basketbasket/src/basketlistview.cpp:
> QString BasketTreeListView::TREE_ITEM_MIME_STRING =
> "application/x-basket-item";
>
> Therefore, I thought that "application/x-basket-item" would be a right
> choice.

I can't really speak to your main points, but you should note that there is
also another MIME string:
notedrag.cpp: const char * NoteDrag::NOTE_MIME_STRING =
"application/x-basket-note";

x-basket-item refers to the tree items, and x-basket-note refers to the
actual notes in the baskets.

Hope this helps,
Brian