On 09/23/2010 03:00 AM, Amir Pakdel wrote:
> Moreover, we are working on Nepomuk integration and at the moment we are able
> store and retrieve Creation/Modification Dates, Tags and Titles as metadata in
> Nepomuk.

Amir,

        If I load basket2 in
Enlightenment/fluxbox/Gnome/kde3/windowmaker/whatever,
will this nepomuk integration force the loading of the kde4 runtime for basket2
to work? If so, is there a way to add a check to see if the kde4 runtime is
there and if NOT, then still function without it?

        I ask because I have a number of boxes I currently use basket on that
have no
kde4 whatsoever on them and never will. I still want to be able to use basket
though as I have several years of knowledge squirreled away.

        This is probably a non-issue, but I thought I would raise it for the
sake of
all those who use basket with desktops other than kde4.

        Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC