On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:42 AM, David C. Rankin <
drankina...@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/23/2010 03:00 AM, Amir Pakdel wrote:
> > Moreover, we are working on Nepomuk integration and at the moment we are
> able to
> > store and retrieve Creation/Modification Dates, Tags and Titles as
> metadata in
> > Nepomuk.
> >

> Amir,
>
>        If I load basket2 in
> Enlightenment/fluxbox/Gnome/kde3/windowmaker/whatever,
> will this nepomuk integration force the loading of the kde4 runtime for
> basket2
> to work? If so, is there a way to add a check to see if the kde4 runtime is
> there and if NOT, then still function without it?
>
>        I ask because I have a number of boxes I currently use basket on
> that have no
> kde4 whatsoever on them and never will. I still want to be able to use
> basket
> though as I have several years of knowledge squirreled away.
>
>        This is probably a non-issue, but I thought I would raise it for the
> sake of
> all those who use basket with desktops other than kde4.
>
>        Thanks.
>
> --
> David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
> Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
> 510 Ochiltree Street
> Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
> Telephone: (936) 715-9333
> Facsimile: (936) 715-9339
> www.rankinlawfirm.com

> Nokia and AT&T present the 2010 Calling All Innovators-North America
> contest
> Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in  U.S. and Canada
> $10 million total in prizes - $4M cash, 500 devices, nearly $6M in
> marketing
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev

Hi David,

It tries to initialize a Nepomuk Resource Manager and if it is not
successful, it will return gracefully.
I will test it on fluxbox and gnome with Nepomuk service shut down to make
sure it will continue to work without Nepomuk.

Cheers,
Amir