Guys,

   Just dropping a note to make sure you don't forget that KDE3 is very much
alive and Trinity is actively developed. Projects like LibreOffice, who in the
past have disabled many of the KDE3/Qt3 hooks, are now re-enabling the KDE3
interfaces in the code to support Trinity and the distributions that continue
package KDE3 (openSUSE, etc..)

   While Trinity is moving to CMake and Qt4 for KDE3, for the time being it is
still Qt3 based. See, eg:

   http://www.trinitydesktop.org/
   https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trinity

   So if you run into a situation in the code where you're thinking "should we
just gut this Qt3 stuff?", please remember that there are a number of active
projects and distributions that continue to rely on basket working on Qt3.

   You might already know all of this, but I thought I would drop a line to
make
sure :p

   Keep up the great work!

   And on the window thread/patches, I think that after basket2 settles, it
will
be worth looking at developing a redistributable for XP-7. I'm not on windows
much except for accounting and tax, but when I'm there, I always end up
thinking
"damn, it would sure be nice to have my baskets here."  Who knows -- could be
the next killer app :)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.