Hello,

We recently started using Basket and are using custom code to import the
contents from OneNote to Basket and wanted to contribute to the community.
Should we submit the code to Git directly as per ReadMe document or send as an
attachment to the distribution list?

Please let us know.

Regards
Suchitra

Pplease consider the environment before printing this email