On Jul 1, 2011 2:22 PM, "Suchitra S" <su_chitr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Matt,
>
> We have committed the code change in git and also attached user guide
under "src" folder in basket.

Where at? I don't see a merge request in the basket queue for this.

> Let us know if anything else needs to be done.

Would it be possible for you to integrate the content of the PDF into the
documentation for basket as do book directly?

Thanks
--
Matt

> Regards
> Suchitra

contents from OneNote to Basket and wanted to contribute to the community.
> > Should we submit the code to Git directly as per ReadMe document or send
as an attachment to the distribution list?