10.08.2015 20:48, Qaz wrote:
> Hi! How do I configure Basket to be organized in a column instead of
> being free-form (the setting by default in version 2.10-beta) all at
> once? Not having to go through each of the baskets? Thanks!

Hi!

I'm afraid there is no such functionality. I believe though this is
achievable with a script which would do the following for each
~/.kde/share/apps/basket/baskets/basket*/.basket:

1) replace
<disposition free="true" mindMap="true" columnCount="0"/>
with
<disposition free="false" mindMap="false" columnCount="1"/>

Hope this idea helps.

Regards,
Gleb