Tjorven Lauchardt wrote:

   If you aren't using CVS I suggest you try that I fixed a bug
relating to the coordinates of text elements in events.  You can
download a nightly dump of CVS from Apache if you don't want to
learn how to use CVS.

The CVS version solved the problem, but another one appeared, that did not occur with the old version: if an event is fired, i give some changes to the DOM tree in the updatemanager:

I am extremely surprised to hear this. Can you provide any more information? What sort of updates etc?

getCanvas().getUpdateManager().getUpdateRunnableQueue().invokeLater(new Runnable() { public void run() {// here my updates...}
}
});

But those are only displayed at the first event, never again.
As I did not have this problem with the old version: which class contains the bug fix about the text coordinates? I would change them as a first solution.

The commit was done at: 2003/08/22 03:49:06 You can check the batik-dev archives for the diffs. But I would really like to try and figure out what the new problem is.