Tjorven Lauchardt wrote:

Hallo,

    Any chance of getting a stand-alone reproducible test case?
I have a number of example apps that change the class attribute
repeatedly on a group so there must be something more to it than
just this.

I am trying to write one, but - of course - I can not reproduce the error. I am going on, perhapsed I find an error in my code or I can reproduce the error, I will mail you then!

Hi Tjorven,

   Just to update you, the problem seems to be in the use of
a double buffering.  If I change setDoubleBufferRendering to false
the problem goes away.

   I am of course looking to solve this problem but the above may
allow you to continue working.

   You say it does not update the DOM at all.  Do you mean
that it does not update the display at all, or if you ask for
the class attribute back does it give the 'old' value?

Yes, the display is not updated, the DOM is. Maybe it's a stylesheet problem...?

kind regards,

tjorven