Hervé Girod wrote:

By the way, I have another problem, I'm sure entirely due to me. I subclassed the DOMViewer class in order to be able to modify the SVG Document and its associated GVT tree when performing actions on the tree. The first actions I tried to implement was deletion in the GVT tree. I basically use the following approach :
- then call this piece of code when clicking delete on a node of the DOMViewer tree :
Node domNode = ((NodeInfo)treenode.getUserObject()).node;
Node parentNode = domNode.getParentNode();
parentNode.removeChild(domNode);

And it is not working. I invariably have a LOT of exceptions in removeChild in Batik code (stack pointer, etc...). I'm sure I haven't understand at all how to use dynamic documents, so my approach must be wrong, but where ?

The above looks fine, care to share the stack traces?