Hi,

>     I really think what you are trying to do is flawed at a pretty deep
> level. For example you can't even get the "right" result for xml:space
> handling of SVG text elements without knowing about svg:text elements
> (the elimination of WS at the start and end of the text makes
> this impossible).
>
>     Can you say why you want to do this?  Perhaps I can suggest a less
> problematic way to get what you want.

Thank you for the correction and info.
What I trying to achieve is because Batik produced DOM is produce a lot of
empty Text Node, on Level 2 DOM tree between element always have empty Text
Node. So I think (I could be wrong) if I can eliminate those empty Text Node
correctly, the DOM processing eg: iterating the DOM, looking for certain node,
etc could be faster and maybe the DOM memory consumption is better.

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa