detlef.amb...@gmx.de:
> now works ok with
>
> useCSS = false;
>
> for the meantime.

Yeah, that should work (since the font-size presentation attribute is
allowed to omit the units).

Nightly build is up now btw.

> The .svg is more than two times larger than the .jpg but the quality is
> much better. My smartphone doesn't gorge it, either. The larger size is
> probably mainly due to my ignorance of graphics features.

You could try running the output through something like SVG Scour to
reduce its size:

  http://www.codedread.com/scour/

> Anyway, stuff works. Have a look at windspeed (both homebrew ultrasonic
> and windcup in comparison) and temperature on my Berlin rooftop.
>
> http://www.dschuecker.de/test.svg

Nice.  Yeah there’s a lot of duplication of attributes in the output
(e.g. the fill="none" and font-size="14") which could be moved up to a
group.  Scour might be able to factor out styles like that, I’m not
sure.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/