On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 7:14 PM, detlef.amb...@gmx.de
<detlef.amb...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I will consider modifiying the batik source. I do not get Chris Lilley's
> answer to the cited post right: Is there a flaw in FireFox (with hope
> for getting it fixed) or not?
He said, "In style attributes, style element, and external
stylesheets, yes. Firefox is correctly following
the CSS specification, there. " To me that implies that there is _not_
a flaw in Firefox - it is other platforms that are being too loose
with the specification. I do not know what line mozilla.org takes with
standards, possibly they may change if there are a lot of SVGs on the
net which Firefox won't render, or possibly they may stick to the
standard absolutely.

Pete