Jan Tosovsky:
> It's me again. I've prepared more complex example and these
> startOffset ranges turned out to be still problematic (particularly
> with the text-anchor attribute set to the middle), see the attached
> example (December ember).
>
> The text anchor is shifted so that text is not centered at the
> specified point so both occurrences appear in different positions
> (they should match).

Unfortunately I don’t have time right now to look into the correctness
of this example to verify if it’s a bug.  I would suggest as a simple
workaround to define a second path that is just the top half arc of the
circle, and centre a single “December” string on it.  This seems better
than splitting the string across the endpoints of the circle path
anyway.

> Should I report it somewhere?

You can file bugs here:

  https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/