Hello,
First of all, sorry for my bad English,
I would like to export my generated chart in SVG format in order to generate
a PDF using Apache FOP.
It seems my generated SVG file is not correct : when I use any other SVG
(externally downloaded) my PDF is perfect. but with the SVG generated with
Batik, just like documentation says, there's no errors but my PDF is empty.

Here's my Java Code: http://pastebin.com/SV37iLU0

My generated SVG: http://pastebin.com/auB5JvR5

My FO file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
<fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="A4-portrait" page-height="29.7cm"
page-width="21.0cm" margin="2cm">
<fo:region-body/>
</fo:simple-page-master>
</fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:page-sequence master-reference="A4-portrait">
<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
<fo:block>
            Hello, Priscilla!
          </fo:block>
<fo:block>
<fo:external-graphic src="url('modules/TestModule/config/pdf/test.svg')"/>
</fo:block>
</fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>