Hello All,

I am new to batik. I am able to read the SVG document and display it on
SVGCanvas. It worked fine.

Now, the origin of SVG document and Root element in set to (x=0,y=0). Then I
added a Rectangle element programmatically around the SVG components such
that it include all the SVG components. Now, at  (x=0,y=0) I have root, SVG
document and programmatically added rectangle.

After this I moved rectangle and SVG components to let’s say
(x=400,y=400).So, now I am able to view the rectangle at desired position on
the canvas.

The rectangle and SVG components are away from origin of root. My question
how can i transform the rectangle such that it shows up in left top corner
of Canvas without shifting it to origin(0,0)?Root should be at (0,0) and
rectangle should be at (400,400) but rectangle renders at let top of canvas.

Which property should be used in this case?

Thanks.