<http://batik.2283329.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655340/Concept.bmp>

I will explain what I am trying to achieve. Please refer attached image:
1)      Here, the blue box is the bound for the components present in the SVG
document. The white rectangle is the print area or the area which user can
update for printer page setup. The Yellow box is the programmatically
calculated bounds which include union of Blue and white box. Now we have are
which should be visible to user. Based on the Yellow rectangle  we calculate
the green rectangle which is in gray area and its twice of the yellow
rectangle.
2)      Then we move the components from (0,0) to calculated (x,y) position so
that the yellow rectangle is in the center of green rectangle.
3)      The purpose of doing this shift is that user can move objects out of the
yellow rectangle.
4)      Now the svg document in shifted to (x,y) position on the JSVGCanvas.Now
want to set the view port such that user only view the yellow rectangle on
(x,y) but it should be present on the left top of canvas and user can move
the objects in the green rectangle.
5)      Currently scroll is set on the canvas but somehow I need it to be set
for
the Yellow rectangle area only.
6)      Now, limitations I am facing using view box is that user will not be
able
to move objects freely out of the view box. I want to shift the yellow area
to the left top with coordinates as (x,y) not (0,0).
Please let me know in case you need further clarification.