Good evening everyone;

I have an svg document that includes link like that.

< a xlink:href="trialref.svg" xlink:title="other diagram">

When i display my svg document on JSVGCanvas these links are also activated
and when click them canvas display changes and referenced image appears.

My questions are ;

1.) is it possible to open this new link("trialref.svg") in new
window(jframe or something similar) using swing and JSVGCanvas ?

2.)if it is not possible I would like to disable them and put another event
to open referenced images in new jframe. i used
svgCanvas.setDisableInteractions(false) and   svgCanvas.setEnabled(false)
however it did not work. Could you help me please ?

Regards ....