From: Jon Wu [mailto:j...@wuservices.com]
Sent: 11 April 2017 01:29
To: batik-...@xmlgraphics.apache.org; gene...@xmlgraphics.apache.org;
batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANN] Apache Batik 1.9 Released

Thanks for the new release!

I'm having trouble resolving batik 1.9 with SBT.

I don't know much about Maven publishing, but it looks like the pom file for
1.9 has unresolved variables like ${jar.version} and ${basedir}, and it looks
very different from the pom for 1.8.

Examples with batik-rasterizer:

1.9 POM:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-rasterizer/1.9/batik-rasterizer-1.9.pom

1.8 POM (looks a bit different):
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-rasterizer/1.8/batik-rasterizer-1.8.pom

Is anybody else having problems? Am I doing something wrong? I just changed my
1.8 to 1.9 in build.sbt, and everything was working before.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 7:32 AM Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com