Thank you for your hard work on the latest release.

I am having trouble resolving Batik 1.9 (as a dependency of FOP 2.2)
in a gradle project (via Maven):

> Could not resolve org.apache.xmlgraphics:batik-svg-dom:1.9.
  Required by:
      project : > org.apache.xmlgraphics:fop:2.2
https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-svg-dom/1.9/batik-svg-dom-1.9.pom
         > Could not find org.apache.xmlgraphics:batik:1.9.
           Searched in the following locations:

https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik/1.9/batik-1.9.pom

https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik/1.9/batik-1.9.jar
               https://jitpack.io/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik/1.9/batik-1.9.pom
               https://jitpack.io/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik/1.9/batik-1.9.jar
[…]

This looks to my (admittedly untrained) eye like batik-svg-dom depends
on a non-existent (or no longer existent?) top-level batik project.

Is there something I’m doing wrong? Should I point at a different mvn
repository, perhaps?

-e

--
Erik Ogan