Doug Alcorn writes:
>Using this setup, only the "newsgroup" header is actually captured and
>replaces to the posted-to field of the bbdb record.  All the other
>headers seem to be ignored.  I added
>
>        ("Organization" (".*" company 0))
>
>(as from the bbdb-auto-notes-alist help information) and
>that seems to work too.  I don`t know why these other
>lines don`t work.  I think it is related to how bbdb
>recognzies a "HEADER-NAME".

I just spent some time struggling with this problem.  The answer seems
to be that BBDB scans the article as displayed for headers, so only
headers that are actually displayed will be found.  So I did this:

(setq gnus-visible-headers (concat gnus-visible-headers
                                   "\\|^User-Agent:"
                                   "\\|^X-Mailer:"
                                   "\\|^X-Newsreader:"
                                   "\\|^X-Now-Playing:"

It would be nice if you could match on a header without having to
display it, but this works.

--
Dan McGuirk    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Elder brother also speaks.