On September 8, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> work use it) is getting sucked in first.  What am I missing?

I'd guess you need to check for a bbdb-autoloads on your system
already?

> Also, when trying to build the info, I get the following error:
>
> makeinfo bbdb.texinfo
> Making info file `bbdb.info' from `bbdb.texinfo'.
> ./bbdb.texinfo:1892: `VM automatic setup of `vm-set-auto-folder-alist'' has an Up
>field of `VM Features', but `VM Features' has no menu item for `VM automatic setup of
>`vm-set-auto-folder-alist''.
> ./bbdb.texinfo:1901: Menu reference to nonexistent node `VM
> automatic setup of @code{vm-set-auto-folder-alist}'.

Hum. This'd indicate to me that your source isn't quite up-to-date,
since I fixed this bug some time ago. And my bbdb.texinfo is excatly
what's in CVS.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
Ronan Waide, Technology Consultant

StepStone, #102 Block 4, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Rd, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 2944077  Fax: +353 (0)1 2944078  http://www.stepstone.ie/