On September 10, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> But:  I want to display notes: field always as the second line of any
> record (at least in pop-up), so that I can set that window height to
> 2.  With the default settings BBDB doesn't show notes: if there's a
> field like AKA or address.
>
> I'm sure this has to be easy to accomplish; I just can't seem to see
> how.

Heh. Quite the opposite. Some of the field editing code depends on the
position of lines in the display. This is bad, but it's a little
intractable to do a short-term fix on it. Possibly a future project,
unless anyone feels up to the necessary contortions right now.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
Ronan Waide, Technology Consultant

StepStone, #102 Block 4, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Rd, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 2944077  Fax: +353 (0)1 2944078  http://www.stepstone.ie/