Robert Fenk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> No, I have set bbdb-elided-display to t and
> bbdb-pop-up-target-lines to 5 and usually all the important
> records fit into that.

I basically want to see the notes ("funny-walking bald guy, seen at
conference so-and-so"); phone numbers and list of addresses are
usually irrelevant.

And since the notes are last, with 5 lines they do not appear if
there's any record like AKA, or phone.

> If I really want to see the notes for a record, I expand it, but
> that happens just once a week/month.

What do you mean?  What buttons do you press?

> > Or what?  Or do you scroll?  Is there an easy way to scroll?
> Have you tried "n" and "p"?

I can scroll fine once I'm in the window.  But pressing the additional
C-x o C-x o next C-x o (that's 10 keys!) each time I read a message is
definitely tiresome.

--
Stanislav Shalunov                                              Internet2

"APL is a write-only language.  I can write programs in APL, but I
can't read any of them."                               -- Roy Keir